June 21, 2010

The Gang

Last week I finally kept my promise I gave to my kids and took them to our summer house in the village for a week. Four hours of driving and you are away from all that city mess, crowd and technology. The kids became even more excited when they heard that their cousins are going to join us on that trip. Very soon all the gang got together and of course I did not waste the opportunity to take these funny photos.

Rufat Abas Photography
Sada (my daughter), Shamil, Ravil, Ayan and little Zarifa with her lance.

Rufat Abas Photography
Better to stay away from these tough guys. ))

Rufat Abas Photography
"... I am a BOSS here!!! " My son Saleh (on the right) and his famous "Bruce Willis" style of getting the things done.

Rufat Abas Photography
Good to have a personal driver...))

Rufat Abas Photography
Beautiful week without electronic toys, computers and technology... Great summer holidays...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated! All spam will be deleted and the offending poster will be banned. Constructive feedback and discussions are welcome. Thank you!